Hyatt is known all over the world for its series of Andaz hotels. Not, Hyatt has opened its first Andaz hotel in Japan and this hotel is named Andaz Tokyo Toranomon Hills. It is the 12th Andaz hotel all over the world. Some other names of Hyatt hotels in Tokyo are Park Hyatt Tokyo, Hyatt Regency Tokyo, and Grand Hyatt Tokyo. With Andaz Tokyo Toranomon Hills, Japan now have 4 Hyatt hotels – a history is created by Hyatt in Japan.
Let us see some of the outstanding features and qualities of Andaz Tokyo Toranomon Hills:
• Built at the 52 story Toranomon Hills
• It is located between the Tokyo tower and Imperial palace
• Provides easy access to places like Ginza shopping district, central financial area, etc.
• Andaz hotel series is a unique series from Hyatt and a new exposure for Tokyo
• With 164 rooms, Andaz Tokyo Toranomon Hills is ready to welcome people of all class; out of 164 rooms, 8 are special suites with features like Wi-Fi, local phone, eating and dinning, etc
• With a bar, wedding place, and meeting space, hotel has been crafted to become an attraction of everyone.
• It is located at the prime location of Toranomon Hills, which is easily approachable and connected with many main areas. With a distance of just 5 to 15 minutes drive, one can move from one location to another.
With so many qualities, Hyatt offers its guests other places in the building to envision and explore; for example, SPA etc can be enjoyed as well. So, finally Hyatt now has a total 12 Andaz hotels all over the world with one now launched in Tokyo. Visit Tokyo to have a look at the new Hyaat Andaz Tokyo Toranomon Hills and see yourself how elegant it is and what type of culture it represents per Tokyo, as Andaz hotels are known for their cultural presence and goodwill.